Information and advice is also available to those caring for someone with cancer, health professionals, friends and family of someone affected as well as anyone worried about cancer. The service offers:
- Free confidential information service
- Access to benefits & financial advice
- Time to talk
- Relaxing place to meet other people affected by cancer
- Access to complimentary therapies
- Singposting and links to other relevant organisations
What’s going on near you? Find out about support groups, where to get information and how to get involved with Macmillan where you live.